Breathwork is one of the fastest growing wellness trends as is meditation. It has given me a great opportunity to train with Breathing Space as a licensed facilitator (400 hour training). It allows me to do what I love. Helping people lead healthier happier lives. As a instructor I combine breathwork , meditation, holistic health coaching in conjunction with my other therapies. Also movement and ecstatic dance.
I run workshops online and also one to one sessions and am part of a global breathwork community.
During lockdown I have run some online workshops with Brighton and Bristol universities helping teenagers with overwhelm and anxiety.
In light of the havoc around the world caused by Coronavirus it has been very beneficial to help people strengthen the respiratory and immune system with a variety of breathing techniques. Through conscious changes in your breathing habits.
Most of us breathe inefficiently. Life is often in the fast lane. Especially when we are stressed. We tent to use only the upper part of our lungs. We forget to breathe deep into the stomach and diaphragm, and therefore lose out on a lot of energy. Only when you become aware of your breathing and how to train it will you be able to breathe properly and absorb more oxygen.
- Feel positive and energised
- Release anxiety and alleviate stress and depression
- Move beyond what is blocking your health and happiness
- Release old stuck emotions that are pushed down into the body
- More creativity and intuition
- Open your heart to more loving connections
- Optimize performance. Breath holding and cold water therapy
- Better Sleep and immunity
- Live a healthier and longer life
- Explore different types of breath
- Stop overthinking and take control of invading thoughts
- I can give you a free 15 minute telephone consultation to explain more.
WIM HOFF COLD WATER THERAPY
During summer I take groups into the sea in Brighton practising his method. He believes that you can accomplish greater levels of productivity and overall wellbeing. Including focus, and elevating low moods. Learning breathing techniques that master the nervous and immune system which will help you feel happier, stronger with more energy. Very helpful in releasing stress.